четверг, 18 февраля 2010 г.

Almost finished project...

Hello. I decided to share something new today. It's not totally scrapbooking related, but the reason I decided to go with these colors, because I loved a bunch of layouts that were done in this color combination - orange and green, with brown and white accents.

So, I've finally went back to work on my kids rooms again. They never were finished after I painted them. I was waiting for some type of inspiration, and I found it in a chair I got at Kohl's. Don't you just love those deals when you can get something for 50 dollars that was originally priced $175.00? I do too!

Here are some pictures from the first room. Still missing a few picture frames on the wall.












































Today, my daughter saw her finished room for the first time - she even had to cut the ribbon to enter the room:))) Just wanted to make it a little more fun and special. She totally loved it! And that makes me happy too. Now, I have to move to the next one. Thanks for stopping by!

See you!

2 комментария:

  1. I love it! I love the colors, design and decor... I have to give you 10 on this project! Honestly- I love it!

    I guess I should go around, and start taking pictures in my house, (hope kids stuck all the mess under the bed at lest)

    I don't think we need to visit each other now...gas is too expensive, and then you feel obligate to feed everyone, more expense! :-)

    Just think how much you can get at Michaels or Jo Ann - if you don't have to feed us!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Well i love it too! I'm a sister too! and this room is great!!! I remember when u were not sure what color u wanted it... now u know :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить