суббота, 10 апреля 2010 г.

Liliya's visit

Back with another page. I wanted to make a layout about my best friend of school years for a while. I found a couple of pictures from back then and a few more recent ones... Then I decided to make two pages and give one copy to her.

Last week I invited Lilya for a cup of tea and a walk around our neighbourhood, and I gave this LO to her. Now I have to finish mine. Will probably keep picture arrangement the same (since pictures are all prepared in that size, and ready to be printed), would only change papers and colors.


Love my circle punches. It's probably one of my favorite tools right now. This is the fourth page where I used these punched rings. I hope I don't overdue it here... :)

See you soon!

2 комментария:

  1. I dont think u over did it... circle puncher... looks really nice!!! And pics are sad... and nice... and sad... wish things were different!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I know :( Just thinking about how close we always were............

    ОтветитьУдалить