четверг, 22 апреля 2010 г.

Camera problems

Could there be a "better" week to have your flash go dead then the week you are trying to capture your everyday life? Great.

No, I didn't give up, even though it makes things so much more complicated. I literally could not take any pictures inside of the house for three evenings, and not much came out today since it wasn't very bright outside. I didn't want to take camera back it to get fixed, because then I would be left without camera at all. Arrr...

On the brighter side, I have to agree with Ali, that during this time when we make ourselves grab a camera and take just another picture we might get across something like this:

...the connection between these two is incredible. Liana (the baby) will choose her older sister over me any time. This is one of those moments that I wanted to scrapbook about but didn't have picture. Now I do.

2 комментария:

  1. OK... the more i look at your pictures the more i want to cry... i dont know why but i do... Anya you are SO smart for taking so many pictures! And so gifted to put them on a layout, blog, what ever... u will always have this... and then your kids.... this stuff is like forever! SUCH A NICE JOB!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Bloggong is another way of scrapbooking. It all counts!

    ОтветитьУдалить