пятница, 9 апреля 2010 г.

I'm back...

Hi, I'm back. I know I was missing for a while, but that doesn't mean I wasn't scrapping. In fact, there have been some new layouts done and yesterday we had a crop night with my kids and nieces. In one hour everyone made a LO (even though it felt like I did four in one hour).

One layout I wanted to share with you today. When I was making this page I had a camera on my desk, and just for fun I was snapping some pictures along the way. Thought it would be fun to watch how page evolves.

Starting with background papers...


Adding a circle - to have sun effect behind a photo...

First - main picture...

Two more little ones to support a big one...

Adding hand cut title to match colors...

and journal strips around pictures.

And here is a finished page.

I shared this layout at TwoPeas on Monday. Their gallery was overflowing with great pages that day! Wow! So many talented ladies.

Have a great day!

2 комментария: