среда, 14 сентября 2011 г.

All about little girl...

This week I made three layouts. Two of them were for a little girl, which I want to share with you today. Three layouts in one day - that's a record for me. I kept design pretty simple and made them in smaller format. I didn't journal on these, since it's not related to me. That definitely saved some time too.

For me page without journaling doesn't look right anymore, so I used a quote stamp instead of journaling...

Added some stickers, Prima flowers and half-pearls...

Used mix of papers including some of my new papers from Sweet Nectar Collection by K&Company.

Well, now blogger decided not being nice and refuse to upload second layout... I guess I would have to come back with it later.


Do something creative today! You don't have to complete a whole page in one sitting. Pick a few photos or a subject and set it aside to work on it later... or grab a camera and take a picture of something you didn't photographed this summer yet. Here is one of my latest summer shots:

Enjoy this beautiful weather!


8 комментариев:

  1. Lovely LO, the colors looks great together! Hope to see the other two soon :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you! Are there any LO happening in your corner? I SO loved your other ones you brought na sigravky!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Because I'm obsessed with flowers on pages and lots of little details! Kstati, I made this eggplant recipe that you, Anya, posted not too long ago. I tried to grill the eggplant instead of frying and used Greek yogurt mixed with mayo-it turned out so delicious!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Nice! When I made it for ourselves I mixed in greek yogurt too. But grilled sounds soooo good!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Very nice layout Anya, there are going to be some happy people in Ukraine to get these pages!
    Good idea for the recepie Anka, I love Greek yogurt and add it to so many meals too.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Anya, nothing is being created physically, but I do have ideas brewing in my head.... :) hopefully soon they'll be transformed into a LO.

    ОтветитьУдалить