пятница, 25 мая 2012 г.

Favorite season... and a new page!


Yes, it's that time of year again - strawberry picking season! We just love it! I wanted to share a few moments from our second trip to the field. I didn't do much picking (my belly was kinda in the way) but I did get a few pictures of our family enjoying this tradition.

It started with an excitement of finding the first berry:



 And continued with calling: "Mom look!" for every berry after that:

 Running back and forth placing them in the basket:









I took a picture of a middle child, but the youngest thought it was still all about her. I asked why her container wasn't getting filled as fast and she admitted that she had to eat the prettiest ones:

For some reason, as soon as the oldest one sees a camera pointing her way, she starts fixing her hair... Is it the teenage thing? 
The only one that was faithfully picking berries without fixing his hair, running around or eating them: 

 Then came a close observation of these colorful and tempting creations by our youngest one:

 And the idea that her sister gave her of trying one:

 And right about now she discovered that eating these was a little more fun then picking them:

 And this is a  picture of her after she ate about half a box...

 Love this delicious crop:


Now, going back to scrapbooking, I made a new page! The problem is that I can't take a picture of it right now - the colors just don't want to come out the way they are in real life. I would have to retake pictures when I come back,and share it later : (

Hope you have a wonderful day and I'll try to post my new page very soon!

3 комментария:

  1. Anya I really enjoyed reading your story, it was almost like reading a book. Are you that good at writing after that journaling lesson? It is too funny, and nice pictures! I did feel bad for Victor, that would be Vovochka for sure always faithfully picking.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I'm not that good, I just feel more brave about telling a story and not worrying much what others think of that. And yes, taking Ali's class did help!

    ОтветитьУдалить