четверг, 17 мая 2012 г.

More cards...

It's been of of those weeks... swollen eye for me, rash for older one, burn on the ankle for the middle child, doctors appointment... pick up from school... But this is life. Как поется в одной песне : "Грусть и радость тесно сплетены"...

Now back to cards. I've been trying to finish that mini book for my mother in law, and to take a break from it I did a few more cards. Two in soft pink and one blue.

I don't own a whole lot of premade flowers, so this handmade version is the way to go, plus you can do it in any color you want, as long as you have a paper in that color:


These hearts were cut with Silhouette and then embossed with a Swiss dots folder. I don't own an embossing machine, but I found out that you can get just as nice result if you rub the handles of scissors against it, even though it's a little harder to do.


This wasn't my original idea to make a man's shirt on a card, I just made it my way: 


Thanks for stopping by! Until next time!

13 комментариев:

  1. Wow! I absolutely love love love all of these cards, especially the one with cards! Lucky couple to get it. What a nice idea to make a dress shirt like that. How did you make the little roses?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. oops, I meant to say especially the one with the hearts not cards, lol

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Я поняла:)) А розочки я покажу как делать может быть в следующем посте. У меня раньше не получалось а теперь дошло что я делела неправильно:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Anya these cards are just out of my imagination! Love them! Thank you for listening and making some for upcoming wedding, I'm buying some more from you!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Tanya i don't know what you’re buying but those cards are ALL mine!!! Well Anya doesn’t know it yet but i WANT THEM! I don't even think that i need them all but they are absolutely GORGEOUS and i want them!!! I LOVE the first one!! Just something about it that I keep going back to it, but the roses on the second one, yeah how do you do that? And where do u come up with these ideas? I feel dumb, this stuff is so not in my head :-/
    Anya the card with the hearts... WOW! Your right, it does look so much better after you finished it even though i liked it not finished to. WOW! WOW! WOW! That’s all that i can say! U should sell these things!!! Like Anka said before, there is not one place that you can buy a card this nice!!! :) WOW!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Спасибо огромное... мне аж неудобно:) Я под впечатлением сделала вчера еще пять штук. Осталось перефотографировать и выставить. Так что проверьте сегодня попозже. Хотя это совсем не значит что из этих вам что то понравится :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Well Ira don't forget that I can just walk over next door and get them first! And by the way I just got the chance to see a preview of the next few cards. They all mine too! GORGEOUS!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. HEYYY NOT fair!!! I didnt even see them and they are all yours? Noooooooo i want some!!! :-D btw poor Sashenka doesnt even know that i wan this many cards and i dont even have a reason to get them... hmm... maybe i should star selling them :-D in that case i WANT them ALL!!! :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. NOOO I want to buy them all!! they are soooo amazing and you did such a good job doing them!! so they are mine :) HEHE

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. This is my first time to your blog. Your cards are just beautiful you are very talented!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Desde España te digo que tu trabajo es muy bonito y que aquí tienes una nueva seguidora. Un beso!

    ОтветитьУдалить