понедельник, 3 декабря 2012 г.

December Daily day 1 & 2

Hello! I'm so happy to be sharing the first two days of my December Daily. Have to agree with Ali Edwards when she said: "Getting the first page done always feels so good." Keeping it simple and enjoying this most wonderful time of the year.

Day 1:


I have a cut out page in this spread.


Pictures were printed at home. That's the only way to get December Daily done as we go. I'm not sure how long these last, quality wise, but pretty happy the way they look right now.


I did cut off the flap of the envelope on the first page just to let anyone who will look through the book that there are some notes with journaling in them. 

Day 2. 

Had to use black&white photo here, since I couldn't get the colors I wanted. But it turned out matching that black transparency clock. Snowflake was cut out with Silhouette.


Also...

Last week I put together a very simple DD base for my sister-in-law. This is going to be her third year participating. Having two little children, she doesn't have much time for artsy work, therefore she wanted something with minimal decoration. She liked the way Ali Edwards did her album last year. I printed out the pages for her and added a strip of paper on the left side, leaving the right side of the spread for photos. 










Just add your photos and if you want add journaling directly to them or there's enough space for it on the left side of each spread. It can't be more simple than that. If you are new to the DD, or don't have much time - this is the way to go. 

Got to go now, but hope to be back soon! Have a great day!

7 комментариев:

  1. Klassno, Anya! I feel sad for not doing it but I think that I will probably do my school break and continue until my spring semester starts. Thank you for offering your help, though.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. You album is beautiful and so nice of you to make one for your sister in law!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I love your cut out page and your book is lovely, looking forward to seeing it with photos :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. It's looking great.....love those cut outs and your sisters pages you did for her (what a lovely gift) Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Anya your DD is very beautiful as its been said above! I should start doing mine day by day like you did, maybe I’ll finish it on time then :) oh and keep on posting... helps us to continue ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Anya, I am soo inspired by your pages! Yes, keep posting! I was going to ask you about printing photos, but when I read through the post u already answered my question :) Love how the cutout page looks and the little ties on the envelope. One complaint though...I can't read the journaling when it's hidden!!! ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Thank you everyone! Your comments make my day:)

    Anka, that would be just as good. Tanya named her book - Winter Memories, since she didn't have a picture for everyday.

    Kathy, I hope your blog gets fixed soon.

    Lora, that was the point of hidden journaling - I don't have to make it pretty and don't have to worry about grammar:)

    ОтветитьУдалить