четверг, 14 марта 2013 г.

Busy, busy week...

This week unexpectedly happened to be a very busy one... I just could not find a minute to post anything here. Well if it did take only one minute, I probably would. My house looked like a flower shop. You could easily step on a thorn, slip on water and get stuck in traffic to get from one corner of kitchen to the other... It's finally clean and quite here. Not as clean as I would like it to be, but better then it was for the past two days...

There were some good news too. One - we met a lot of friends this week! Some of them I haven't seen in a while. Two - I got my camera back! It's all fixed, cleaned and ready to be used! Three - I got a package from Two Peas in a Bucket for my Birthday! You can never go wrong with a gift certificate to online scrapbook store! More on that later...

Can't post without a picture... It's against my rules. Here is my favorite from today (two of them are my girls, three cousins and four friends) :
I will be back soon. Still have that layout on my table to share. Hopefully, I can find some time tomorrow to take a picture of it and finally share it here.

Good night! And I'll see you soon!

2 комментария:

  1. Anya that is a really good picture!! Good to see everyone smiling even though it was a tough day! Beautiful girls!!! And glad you got your camera back… so funny how it only took a week and not 6-8 like you thought ;-) haha. So they really sent you a gift for your birthday? Wow, that’s nice of them!
    And btw… you should post pictures of the flower arrangements that you made! They were absolutely beautiful!!! I hate when flowers look scary for funerals! You made so nice!!! Your talent is truly a gift from God! Good job!!! ;-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Yes, I like how that picture turned out too:) And you are so right about the camera - I was putting this off for months! :)))) Flowers? I would rather wait for a happy occasion to share:)

    ОтветитьУдалить