четверг, 17 октября 2013 г.

Fall card...

It's hard to believe, but we are in second half of October already... Time just flies! We are only two month way from Christmas... More about that later, but today we continue to experience the blessing of a beautiful and warm Autumn!

I love all the rich colors the fall offers and for the longest time wanted to work with them on a page or a card! I made one in my traditional "pile up" design. I had an outline shape of a leaf in Silhouette studio, but I worked on it to add all the lines inside to make it more detailed!



I love this golden brown ribbon! It just adds a tiny bit of shimmer to the card. I bet roses made out of this ribbon would look very pretty. Maybe I should try that!

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope to see you soon!

Have a great day!

3 комментария:

  1. LOve LOve LOVE that card!!! Absolutely beautiful!!! :) the detail of the leave cut out is so awsome! And agree with liking fall... my favorite season! Love the colrs and the weather that fall brings us! And the pictures that we can take... loving your pictures! And no... don't talk about Christmas yet... can't beleive its 2 months away :-O

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Beautiful card, nice fall colors!!!
    Why would you mention Christmas already?! Yea it is so cold outside feels like its gonna snow :(
    Not ready yet!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Thank you! And I have to agree about Winter and snow. I just recently agreed on the idea that it is Autumn...

    ОтветитьУдалить