пятница, 27 декабря 2013 г.

Christmas explosion boxes...

Hello friends! I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas! We certainly did! One of our favorite parts this Holiday was caroling. We went right after dinner and were able to stop by at least twenty homes to sing and wish people Merry Christmas! I don't know about the people we visited, but our hearts were filled with joy!

Another thing, I made 10 explosion boxes this month! These seven were made using mostly Teresa Collins paper in a red, white and silver color combination.


For the most part, all of them included same elements inside and out, we just slightly changed the pattern paper as we went. The girls helped me make these for their friends.


I really enjoyed working on a mass production of these boxes! We spent the time together singing, laughing, learning, drinking tea, eating chocolate and making a big mess!)))


We used everything here - die cuts, embossing, printables, pop dots, glue dots, ribbon, punches, hand cut elements, glitter, pearls, twine...



The other three boxes I didn't even get a chance to photograph. I was finishing them late at night and they were picked up early in the morning. I guess it's good to have a few of these available at home, along with cards.

Did you have time to make something in your creative corner? December is always SO busy! I'm glad I started working on cards back in October this year! 

Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you soon!

2 комментария: