четверг, 6 марта 2014 г.

Big scale design!

Hello! First of all, I wanted to mention that this is my 400th post! Hard to believe but it's true! Second of all, I'm getting closer to another milestone - 100,000 views on this blog! Thank you so very much everyone! And third is something this post is all about - Big scale designing!

My sister and her husband opened a local Frozen Yogurt place called "Yo Fresh"! And I had a privilege to help them make design on the walls in this awesome place!


I know, it may not sound like a huge deal, but it was to me! This time I was making lines on the wall of a restaurant, instead of 12x12 piece of paper, which turned out to be a little bit more challenging :)


For the other two walls I just made a sketch, and they had to go from there. I personally didn't even touch the wall, but it still counts right? 



We love that place and it's always a pleasure to go there! I'm afraid our kids might start thinking that frozen yogurt is one of their everyday meals - Breakfast, YoFresh, Lunch and Dinner.


Our kiddos love to come here especially! It's hard to make them leave once we stop by. Our little one starts running down the isle as soon as he finishes his treat. I guess you could say that yogurt give you lots of energy!





 

And that was my Birthday cup! It was delicious!

Thank you everyone for stopping by! Have a great day and I hope to see you soon!

4 комментария:

  1. The artwork and framing looks fantastic, what a thrill to be able to design for such a fun, happy place. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. WOW!!! I could not have said it better my self! I was actually thinking about asking to be a quest on your blog... just thinking ;-D but could not come up with words on how to thank you for helping us out! :) I love the designs you came up with... obviostly!! :-D and we love when you all come over!!! We know and can see that we had lots of prayers for us, and lots of support from everyone! Thank you all :))) and thank you for liking our store :))
    By the way, awesome pictures :))) love how the little ones get excited about the sample cups ;)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Thank you Kathy! It was scary and awesome at the same time:))

    Thank you sister! It was my pleasure! You both handled it very well. God bless you on this new and tough journey! And there will be many more visits and many, many more pictures!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Aww love how Sashenk'ka enjoying his daily dose of yofresh :)
    The place did turned out looking amazing, such a great combination of relaxing and at the same time refreshing colors and pictures. Great job!
    And of course we love the yougurt and all the toppings. But we love the people working there and the oweners the most!!! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить