понедельник, 6 октября 2014 г.

"Les Papiers de Pandore" cards...

Good morning! Last week I really missed working with my lovely Les Papiers de Pandore products, so I pulled my box with leftover pieces and created a few cards with it. The cards are very random... since my pieces were also very random in various shapes and sizes. So, here's is what I was able to put together:

"Just Because" card in purple and grey...




"Happy Birthday" card in gold and yellows...


"Sending Hugs" card in blue and grey (I had a person in mind creating this one)...



... and a "Happy Thanksgiving" card in fall colors.


Our weather gets colder by the day... But we are still able to enjoy some beautiful fall days! This is how our morning looked like today (credit to Alyona):


My daughter actually had to put her alarm clock earlier to catch this beauty :) She loves to take pictures of sunrises and sunsets and other random nature details. I'm always happy to have an extra picture for our PL album!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a great day and I'll see you soon!

7 комментариев:

  1. That is such a gorgeous sunrise! One of these days i should make myself get up just for that.
    Your cards are beautiful!! Love the Thanksgiving card!! But the others are just are beautiful! Love the little coffee cup :))))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thanks! I thought only Alena would do that :) But the sunrise looks like somewhere in Safari... right?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Coucou, tes cartes sont SUPERBES, wow absolument fan de ton beau scrap ! bise bise du soir

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Аня, чудесные стильные работы!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Аня, у Вас прекрасные работы, особенно понравилось использование золотого гороха на открытке Happy Birthdays и листья с тонированными краями на Happy Thankgiving!

    ОтветитьУдалить