понедельник, 26 января 2015 г.

First page of the year!

Hello dear friends! I'm happy to share with you today my first page I made this year. Oh, it felt SO GOOD to be creating a layout again! I am originally a scrapbooker, but lately cardmaking was taking over my creative time. This page was made using exclusively Urbex collection by Les Papiers de Pandore. I love how versatile this collection is.


I fell in love with one of the cards in the set and based my page off of that card.

 
Surprisingly it happened to be a summer page. I recorded a memory from our travel last summer. I continue liking the 8.5x11 format for my layouts, so here is what I got:
 
 
I feel like adding that cut out camera to every page now :)
 
 
After finishing this page, I made another one... and another... and then one more over a few days period. Here are some sneak peeks...
 
 
I hope to be back soon sharing some more layouts... and a few cards. I couldn't resist to use beautiful wood grain papers in the collection on some winter cards! They are some of my very favorite pieces in this collection.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to see you soon!
 
 


4 комментария: